56. Gosh! it’s true!
58. Sorry. Good morning, madam. Are you the only person in this house?
59. No, I share it with three other people. Why? What’s it do with you?
60. Next question. Is the house owned or rented, and if rented is it furnished or unfurnished?
61. We rent it unfurnished. Look would you mind telling me who you are? I’m sure I’ve seen you somewhere before.
62. Yes, my name’s John Berry.
63. John Berry?
65. Who used to live next door to my father? What the hell are you doing here?
66. Gee, of course! You’re Annie Peters. Gosh I’m sorry, I didn’t recognize you! You’ve changed a lot!
67. Your hair’s different; you’re just as pretty as ever though. Gosh ,fancy that! Fancy us meeting each other again like this!
68. Do you remember the good old days, when Hugo and I were neighbors, and. Hey, I’m sorry Annie, I shouldn’t have mentioned Hugo.
69. I’m real sorry about what happened.
70. So am I. Now, would you hurry up and explain what you are here for?
71. Er, yeah, sure, like, I’m here to demonstrate this amazing new machine, which makes clothes and washes coffee.
72. No, I mean it washes clothes and..
73. So you didn’t know I lived here? You just came here by accident, not on purpose?
74. Oh no. As I was saying, this machine..
75. Ok, that’s all. Please go now.
76. Hey, Annie! Look, never mind about the machine! Are you doing anything tonight? What about tomorrow night?
77. Go away?
78. Oh darn it! I shouldn’t have tried to sell her a machine; I should just have asked her out to dinner.
79. What else did Madam Olga say? Some stuff about meeting interesting new people, wasn’t it?