1. I don't think it will lead to a good result.
2. It took him a little time to fix that watch.
3. My father is at home looking for the ticket.
4. I didn't have an inkling about it.
5. The sight of the dead body scared him stiff.
6. There are lots of huge buildings in Beijing.
7. Hi! You guys keep talking so loudly that I have to speak at the top my voice!
8. We should not only know the theory but also how to apply it to practice.
9. Combining exercise with the diet may be the most effective way to lose weight.运动与节食结合也许是减肥最有效的途径。
10. Jalu has forgotten falling off his bicycle.