第一讲a-c, 第二讲d-h, 第三讲i-o, 第四讲p-s, 第五讲t-z
1. Some of the old traditions have been ____ as time goes by.
[A] abandoned [B] abolished [C] absorbed [D] abused
2. You cant gain ____ to the library unless you are a member of the club.
[A] acquaintance [B] acknowledgement [C] account [D] access
3. ____ by his best friend, he went to have his first job interview.
[A] accumulated [B] accompanied [C] activated [D] adjusted
4. He is sure to win with ____ preparation.
[A] abundant [B] accurate [C] absolute [D] adequate
5. It is ____ that the scientists have found new ways to cure the disease.
[A] altered [B] admitted [C] alleged [D] allocated
6. The group leader is ____ todays tasks to everyone.
[A] assessing [B] assuring [C] assigning [D] assembling
7. I really ____ your valuable advice.
[A] appreciate [B] approach [C] appoint [D] approve
8. Usually new problems ____ when old ones are solved.
[A] rise [B] arise [C] raise [D] arouse
9. He failed in his ____ to stop the accident from happening.
[A] association [B] attribute [C] attempt [D] awareness
10. Id like to vote on ____ of my family.
[A] benefit [B] behalf [C] boast [D] border
11. We shouldnt ____ him for all the mistakes.
[A] accuse [B] blame [C] charge [D] scold
12. He is brave enough to ____ any authority.
[A] celebrate [B] capture [C] challenge [D] claim
13. The research group ____ of five scientists.
[A] consists [B] composes [C] comprises [D] constitutes
14. But for your ____, I could not have finished this long, hard journey.
[A] campaign [B] capacity [C] concern [D] company
15. He was ____ to accept this unfair condition.
[A] concealed [B] complained [C] compelled [D] coincided
16. He seems ____ when reading this letter.
[A] confused [B] conscious [C] considerate [D] content
17. His later actions are not ____ with the first impression he left on us.
[A] consistent [B] constant [C] convenient [D] convincing
18. We found it necessary to ____ the team spirit in our students.
[A] contest [B] cooperate [C] comment [D] cultivate
19. We have nothing in ____ with our neighbors.
[A] common [B] comfort [C] column [D] command
20. The players are quite ____ in themselves.
[A] critical [B] concerned [C] confident [D] conservative
21. He didn’t get the message; ____, he missed the meeting.
[A] as a result [B] as a rule [C] as a whole [D] as usual
22. please make yourself ____ while you stay here with us.
[A] at a loss [B] at ease [C] at hand [D] at random
23. You can’t succeed in your career at the ____ of your health.
[A] rate [B] cost [C] sight [D] mercy
24. ____, he is by far the best football player in the world.
[A] At any rate [B] At times [C] By and by [D] Beyond doubt
25. It is said that the couple has ____ for some time.
[A] broken away [B] broken off [C] broken down [D] broken up
26. The political reform will ____ great changes in the government.
[A] bring about [B] bring out [C] bring over [D] bring up
27. Sorry, I took your schoolbag ____.
[A] by accident [B] by mistake [C] by nature [D] by hand
28. Hearing the news, I could not help but ____.
[A] cry [B] cried [C] crying [D] to cry
29. If you hurry up, you can still ____ other students.
[A] catch up with [B] cope with [C] come up with [D] come to terms with
30. ____ our expectation, all the top students in our class failed the exam.
[A] In addition to [B] By means of [C] Contrary to [D] As for
31．好奇心 n. c _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 32 广播，播音 v. b_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
33 有益的，有好处的a. b_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 34 预计，期望 v. a_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
35供选择的东西，取舍n. a_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 36 抽象的 a. a_ _ _ _ _ _ _
37 大量的，丰盛的 a. a_ _ _ _ _ _ _ 38 祝福，赐福 v. b_ _ _ _
39 偶然的，随便的 a. c_ _ _ _ _ 40 门类，种类，范畴 n. c_ _ _ _ _ _ _
41 倒塌，崩溃 v. c_ _ _ _ _ _ _ 42 比较的，相当的 a. c_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
43. 集中，聚集 v. c_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 44. 考虑周到的，体谅的 a. c_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
45 相符合，一致，通信 v. c_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 46 标准，准则 n. c_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
47. 顾客，主顾 n. c_ _ _ _ _ _ _ 48 光辉灿烂的，杰出的 a. b_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
49 预算 n. b_ _ _ _ _ 50 自动的，无意识的 a. a_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
1-20 ADBDC CABCB BCADC AADAC
21-30 ABBDD ABAAC
31 curiosity 32 broadcast 33 beneficial 34 anticipate 35 alternative
36 abstract 37 abundant 38 bless 39 casual 40 category
41 collapse 42 comparative 43 concentrate 44 considerate 45 correspond
46 criterion 47 customer 48 brilliant 49 budget 50 automatic